Aratis is looking for: Junior Process Manager-Consultant project Management
Become a new expert of the Aratis team?
We are Aratis:
An advisory company with experienced consultants in contract management, project management, process management, project management and system engineering. Aratis is a consultancy firm where specific knowledge, creativity, special project approach and entrepreneurship come together. We take care of the better management of projects in wind energy (onshore and offshore), infrastructure and airports in the country and abroad.
About our culture:
We are a young company with an exceptional approach; We aim on improving processes within organizations and projects. We are a group of colleagues who are independent, take initiative and are positive in life. We focus on learning, inspiring each other and striving for a improvement and fun in our jobs. Who look forward, we take the stage, and we toast on Friday afternoon on a successful week full of ideas.
As a project management consultant, you are (partly) responsible for the establishment and assurance of management processes according to Systems Engineering in a project or organisation. Under the direction of the process manager, you fulfill a facilitating role towards the project organisation. You work well with colleagues from the various other parties, such as contractors, consultants, public authorities and private individuals. You also participate in further development and improvement of our management system and of the Aratis management tool.
With your sanity you understand the different interests in a project. You anticipate risks, opportunities and developments. You know how to explain the thread of projects to the people in your team. You work well with colleagues from the various other parties, such as contractors, consultants, public authorities, private individuals.
We like to see you:
- In possession of a completed WO (technical) Training preferably Construction Management & Engineering, Civil Engineering, technical business Administration or similar
- You are familiar with Systems Engineering, Project control aspects and integrated contract forms
- You see the bottlenecks in time, you act transparently and you know how to properly assess and influence the parties involved
- Excellent analytical skills, decision-making and result-and solution-oriented
- You want to bring improvement, so be critical and take initiative
- With a positive mindset are persistent in nature
- A variety of projects from the infrastructure, wind energy and airports
- Speak fluently Dutch, both oral and written (mothertongue)
- Bring humor
What We offer:
- An open culture with space for your ideas;
- The chance to do what you are good at and want to be better at;
- Use of an allround mentor system;
- Training and development opportunities;
- Of course an excellent salary with excellent secondary employment conditions and resources;
- Mobility budget;
- Knowledge sessions, workshops and interesting collaborations within and outside Aratis;
Are you interested?
Become enthusiastic? Give us a call and surprise us with your CV. We are ready.
Johan Dekker: 06-54347743 firstname.lastname@example.org
Pauline de Bruijn: email@example.com
We like to hear what your plans are and how we can work together.
Are you talented, but inexperienced? Someone who knows that-ie has it in his or her march, but has not yet found a place to get started with it? Dare to react too, we support you altogether.