Aratis is looking for: Procurement managers
(Offshore and onshore wind energy)
For various clients in the wind energy industry (developers and utilities), Aratis prepared the contracts for on-and offshore wind farms and supervised the tender procedure, negotiated and managed the management in the execution.
Given the increasing capacity needs on projects, we are looking for ambitious procurement and contract managers with experience in the offshore and/or onshore wind energy. As a procurement or contract manager you are the experienced expert in the field of contracting of offshore and/or onshore wind farms. By doing so, you advise the client on the elaboration of the chosen (or partly still to be) contracting strategy in the context of the specific situation and during the contracting process.
What we ask:
The role of the procurement and contract manager includes the following tasks:
- Preparation of the contracting strategy/tender procedure/negotiation process
- Preparation (draft) contract documents
- Guidance tender procedure
- Review contract or offers
- Guidance negotiation process and conducting negotiations with contractor(s)
- Preparation of contract management plan for contracts during the execution of the contract:
- Advising on contract administration
- Change Management (contract scope control/review scope changes)
- Claims Management
- Cost control (Progress payments/project cost forecast reporting)
- Rounding contract file (contract close-out)
We are looking for procurement and contract managers:
- With at least a completed Technical University education/HBO education with ample relevant work experience
- With offshore and/or onshore work experience as a contract manager
- (Thorough) knowledge of the market and contract management of UAV and UAV-GC, special contract forms such as FIDIC and/or NEC3 and combinations of those is the recommendation
- Excellent analytical skills, decision-making and result-and solution-oriented
- Persuasion and above all you are a real teamplayer
- You are able to assess risks and bring the process to a good end result by meeting the contractual partner at the same level
- You can identify bottlenecks in a timely manner, you act transparently and you know how to properly assess and influence the parties involved
- You can work independently and you are customer-oriented
What we offer:
Challenging and alternating work
Choosing Aratis means choosing various projects as we are active in the GWW-Infra sector, the sustainable energy sector and in the world of airports. We serve our clients with tailor-made solutions which optimally implement the wishes of our customers.
The varied work creates a broad development that will benefit your experience and expertise. In addition to working on projects, knowledge development and the development of the team are also important. Aratis regularly organises knowledge meetings to share acquired knowledge and experiences from the various sectors, giving you new insights that may be directly applicable in your work. On the basis of your own talents and your ambition you contribute to this.
We connect great importance to our experts and their personal development. In order to stimulate your personal development, we make use of a personal development process and our tandem formula. This tandem formula means that you can consult continuously with a colleague during a project. In this way we guarantee the continuity and quality for the customer as well as your own personal development. In the personal development process, you capture concrete agreements about your own developments. We regularly monitor the goals together.
Excellent working conditions
Aratis Group has excellent primary and secondary employment conditions. In addition to a fixed salary, we make use of an attractive bonus scheme to reward a successful bet. A correct balance between work and private life is also a high priority.
Are you interested?
Please contact Pauline de Bruijn – Segeren by firstname.lastname@example.org or call 010 742 04 63.